Terms & Conditions
This website with URL address www.revitalisenaturally.com.au is owned and operated by Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd (ABN 64 619 198 980). Should you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and security policy, shipping policy and refunds and returns policy govern Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd’s relationship with you in connection with this website. Should you not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or engage our service.
The term ‘Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd’ or ‘Revitalise Naturally’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd, the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
All text, graphics and photos published on the website are copyrighted and may not be used, reproduced or displayed without the written consent of Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd.
The Revitalise Naturally brand and company is wholly Australian owned. The pages on this website contain information about products and services available in Australia. Consumers are advised to check the individual product or service to determine its availability where you reside. Any prizes, gifts, giveaways and services are offered to consumers in Australia and nowhere else.
The website is available for you to access, conditional on your acceptance without limitation or alteration of the terms and conditions. You must not use this website if you do not agree to be bound by these Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd’s Policies.
Except as otherwise expressly stated on this website and to the full extent permitted by law, this site and all information contained within it regarding or relating to the owner and its related entities, products and services, is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied.
All comments and statements made on this website and corresponding social media sites are based on Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd’s personal view only and are not intended as medical or legal advice in any way. Please always consult your medical practitioner directly regarding any concerns that you have. Always consult your medical practitioner before starting any new diet or health regime. Always consult your medical practitioner before using any products sold or recommended if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking other medication or have any allergies.
Accuracy, product ingredients and allergies
Product information and descriptions appearing on the website are based on the manufacturers’ published information. This information is subject to change and whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
Product images displayed on the website are intended as a guide only. Product manufacturers may change or update their product packaging at any time. Whilst we strive to keep our product images up-to-date, there may be occasions where the product image displayed on the website does not match the look of the product shipped to the customer, but it is still the same product. Also, there are often variations in the way colours are displayed on individual computer monitors, mobile phone screens, iPads and other such devices. The colours shown on the website are intended as a guide only. Every attempt has been made to ensure that the images correspond to the products, but these cannot be not guaranteed.
The manufacture product ingredients listed on the website are accurate and up-to-date to the best of our knowledge. However, ingredients are subject to change or substitution by the manufacturer without notice and we recommend you always check the packaging before using a product. We also recommend patch testing before you use any new product, especially if you have allergies or sensitive skin. Please be aware that numerous products sold in our online store contain nut oils, essential oils and other ingredients which may cause a reaction in people with sensitive skin, although, of course, allergies can occur anywhere, anytime and to anyone. Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd cannot not be held responsible for any loss or damages incurred due to an allergic reaction or as the result of any other unforeseen occurrence. We regret that we cannot offer a refund/exchange due to allergic reaction to any product/s. Please read and follow product use instructions carefully. Products should only be used for the purpose for which they are intended and in the recommended manner.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information, images and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Use of material on the website
Except for the limited use set out these terms, you may not use the website, or the material contained on it, for any purpose, including, but not limited to:
- the reproduction of the material in any material form,
- the distribution of the material in any material form,
- re-transmission of the material by any medium to any other website,
- ‘framing’ the material on the website with other material on any other website.
You must not modify or copy:
- the layout of the website,
- any computer software and code contained in the website.
The Owner reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by it, vested in it or otherwise. To the full extent permitted by law, the material provided on the website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form,
- stored in any storage media,
- re-transmitted in any media,
without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All product prices are in Australian Dollars and if applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) is included in the stated price. Sale and discount prices are only available while stocks last – no rainchecks and are off RRP ONLY unless stated otherwise.
Links to other websites
The website may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of the Owner.
- may provide links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the Owner of the linked site,
- is not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites, or
- any advertising materials that many or many not be displayed as part of following the link, or
- any software interaction or changes that are undertaken by the external website in the form or cookies or browser or computer code and your interaction with there website
Promotions, offers and coupons
If for any reason any aspect of a promotion/offer/coupon is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Owner, the Owner may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the promotion/offer/coupon and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
From time to time we may offer bonus products, including but not limited to two for one offers, bonus product with purchase offers, and larger size packs at normal prices. Bonus products have limited stock, and we cannot guarantee that they will always be available.
For any promotions or offers with a coupon code, the coupon code must be entered at checkout, within the stated timeframe, for the discount to apply. Coupon codes cannot be applied to any orders after payment has been made and the order completed. Coupon codes cannot be applied retrospectively, and offers cannot be backdated or extended. Only one coupon code may be used per order – coupons cannot be combined. Coupons cannot be combined with free product offers.
Expiry and best before date
We may discount or place items on sale that are nearing their expiry, use by or best before date.
Out of stock items
If a product you are interested in is listed as “out of stock”, please contact us by email and we can advise you when that item is expected to be back in stock. Our contact details can be found in our web page footer or ‘About Us’ web page.
We normally order stock in smaller quantities but more frequently. If you find you are unable to order the exact number of items you would like for a particular product, please contact us by email and we will be more than happy to order in the extra stock for you. Our contact details can be found in our web page footer or ‘Contact Us’ web page.
We are not health professionals but we are passionate about everything natural when it comes to health. Any information, advice or comments provided on the website, in blogs, in email newsletters, on social media or in direct response to phone or email enquiries, is the personal opinion of Revitalise Naturally Pty Ltd only. It is not intended to replace professional advice, whether medical or legal. If you have any specific concerns regarding your health or diet, we recommend you consult your medical practitioner. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have known allergies, you should consult your medical practitioner before using any of the products sold on the website.
Features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this website are approximate only and subject to change without notice. A reference to products or services on this website does not imply or warrant that the products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality.
To the full extent permitted by law we disclaim any and all warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings, other than as expressly set out our policies, express or implied, including but not limited to:
- any warranty relating to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website and/or of any linked sites,
- any warranty/ies relating to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website and/or on any linked sites,
- any warranty that the website, or the server that makes the site available and free of software viruses,
- any warranty that the function/s contained in any software contained on the website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free,
- the website is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and is not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in that information,
- photos, product images and illustrations on this website are to be used for illustrative purposes only and actual products may vary in size, colour and packaging,
- packaging used are at our own discretion and may vary from time to time in colour, size and type of material,
- we reserve the right to make changes or corrections anytime to prices, products, specifications and policies without notice,
- you are obliged to conduct your own research and testing before deciding if a product is suitable for application. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage due to incorrect use.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of the website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Owner nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website accepts any liability for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on the website, whether or not the Owner is aware of such errors or omissions. Nor do they accept any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access this website, whether arising in tort or contract. Further, the Owner does not bear any responsibility for any errors, omissions, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the website.
The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Where it is permitted to do so, the Owner limits its liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded, at the option of the Owner, to:
- in the case of service/s, the supply of the service/s again or the payment of the cost of having service/s supplied again,
- in the case of good/s, the replacement of the good/s or the supply of equivalent good/s, the repair of such good/s, the payment of the cost of replacing the good/s or acquiring equivalent good/s, or the payment of the cost of having the good/s repaired.
Use of information gathered
The terms of Revitalise Naturally’s Privacy and Security Policy are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
Termination of access
The Owner may terminate access to the website at any time without giving any explanation or justification for the termination of access, and the Owner has no liability for any costs, losses or damages of any kind arising as a consequence of terminating access to the website.
Alteration of terms of access
The Owner reserves the right to change these Terms of Access:
- with or without further notice to you, and
- without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
If any part of these Terms of Access is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms of Access will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of Queensland, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
You agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland to determine any dispute arising out of these Terms of Access.
Prizes, gifts and giveaway items
Subject to any specific terms or conditions that are displayed with any prize, gifts and giveaways at the time they are offered, displayed or advertised, when prizes, gifts or giveaway items or the like are offered, displayed or advertised on the website, to the full extent permitted by law, the Owner:
- may withdraw the offer of the prize/s at any time prior to the time the recipient/s of the prize are to be drawn or otherwise determined, without notice to you, in the event that we are, for any reason, unable to supply the prize/s, and
- will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) as consequence of the withdrawal of the prize/s, and
- in the event that we are unable to supply the exact gift/s and/or giveaway item/s displayed to you for any reason, we may supply in it/their place an alternative item/s of a similar nature and value; and
- supply of the alternative item/s will be in complete satisfaction of the Owners obligation to the recipient/s in respect of the gift/s and/or giveaway item/s, to the extent permitted by law; and
- will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) as consequence of the supply of the alternative item/s.
An order cannot be cancelled once it has been physically shipped, this may include orders that have not been marked as shipped in Revitalise Naturally stock management systems yet but have been physically shipped .
Receipt of good/s
If you give authority for your good/s to be left at your premises we accept no responsibility for orders that are left at your premises, with or without an Authority to Leave. If your good/s is/are returned to us undelivered will only re-ship to you at your expense and only after the re-shipping charge has been received.
Risk of loss or damage
Once custody of products has passed from us to our shipping supplier for delivery, all risk of loss or damage passes to the customer.
Age of use
In order to purchase from the website, a customer must be the legal age of majority as stated by the law of the jurisdiction in which the customer resides.
Participation in interactive portions of the website
The website may contain interactive components where you can submit material to the website. Any intellectual property rights in any material submitted to the website becomes and remains the sole property of the Owner. You consent to all relevant acts or omissions in relation to that person’s moral rights in his or her material which may or might otherwise constitute a breach or infringement of those moral rights and, to the extent permitted by law, waives all of his or her moral rights in the material. The Owner may, but is not obliged to, moderate any material you submit to the website or social media pages including, without limitation, changes to spelling and grammar. The Owner reserves the right to remove any material for any or no reason. We may also restrict, suspend or terminate your use of the website where we believe that you have misused it or breached this Agreement.
Right of refusal
We reserve the right to request further information from customers or refuse any orders we deem potentially harmful to our business. This includes, but is not limited to, the purchase of unreasonably large quantities of stock items, the use of an overseas email address or IP address to place an order, or payment with an overseas issued credit card.
Termination of access
We may terminate access to the website at any time without notice, explanation or justification.
Page last updated: 18 June 2017.