I spend a few hours on a Sunday prepping some of our meals for the week ahead. I find this helps save me time during the week and if I’m running behind I usually can whip something up for breakfast / lunch / dinner in 30 minutes of less if I’ve prepped a few things already.
These smoothie freezer packs are a must – I usually make 7 packs so I’m set for the week. And once I’ve got these prepped, all I have to do in the morning is add in the liquid component, blitz and enjoy!
This is my latest combo – hope you enjoy.
Smoothie Freezer Packs
Ingredients – per pack
- banana, sliced x 1
- raspberries or strawberries (or a combo) x 1 cup
- mixed greens x 1 cup
- chia seeds x 1 tablespoon
- banana resistant starch x 1 tablespoon
- protein powder x 1 tablespoon
Ingredients – when ready to use
- enough water / coconut water / coconut milk / almond milk / iced herbal tea or a combo to fill the blender to it’s maximum liquid indicator
- Place all of the smoothie freezer pack ingredients in a zip lock bag or other freezer safe container and store in the freezer until required.
- When ready to use, simply place the freezer pack ingredients in the blender, top with your preferred liquid, blitz and enjoy.
Each pack makes a smoothie for up to 4 people.