Our Himalayan Magnesium Salt Scrub is an easy DIY recipe that you can make and use to exfoliate your body and leave you feeling relaxed. Use on its own or with a wet/dry body brush or exfoliating mitt for a full body at-home treatment.
Himalayan Magnesium Salt Scrub
- ½ cup Nutra Organics Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup Magnesium Power Magnesium Chloride Flakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lavender Castile Soap
- 5 – 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and place in a glass jar.
- Take a small amount out from the jar and massage over your body.
- Rinse and pat dry.
I use lavender, but you could change this up and use peppermint or another essential oil and castile soap blend to suit your preference. I find the lavender to be soothing, calming and helps me relax after a big day. You’ll find this scrub will help remove dead skin cells and help smooth your skin. Nothing better than homemade beauty products that don’t break the bank, especially those that work! And if you don’t have time to make this scrub – I can highly recommend the Miessence Darling Salt Glow 🙂