My Coconut Chicken Curry recipe is a favourite this time of year! It’s creaminess mixed with a subtle spice kick pleases the taste buds and warms you up. It’s quick and easy to make, delicious for breakfast, lunch or dinner, is gluten free, dairy free, and paleo friendly. I hope you enjoy!
Coconut Chicken Curry
Serves 6 + leftovers
- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (adjust according to your spice preference)
- 400ml coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth powder + 1/2 cup water
- 500g broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 500g cauliflower florets (fresh or frozen)
- Kelp Noodles (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Slice the chicken into strips and add to a frying pan with the coconut oil. Cook for approximately 10 minutes on a medium heat.
- Meanwhile, slice the tomatoes into chunks and grate the cucumber.
- Add the ginger and Cajun seasoning to the chicken and stir. Then add the remaining ingredients, except the kelp noodles if using.
- Continue cooking until the chicken and veggies are cooked through.
- Serve in a bowl as is or on top of some kelp noodles.