After a quick, simply, easy to pull together, but most importantly tasty salad? Then you’ve got to try our Beetroot and Walnut Mixed Green Salad! Perfect for the warmer months lunch / dinner and it makes a great salad to accompany those barbecued meats. Hope you enjoy!
Beetroot and Walnut Mixed Green Salad
- Spinach x 2 cups
- Rocket x 2 cups
- Cucumber x 1
- Baby beetroot x 4
- Walnuts x ½ cup
- Olive Oil
- Wash and pat dry the spinach and rocket and place into the salad bowl.
- Wash and pat dry the cucumber then slice into small cubes, adding to the salad bowl once sliced.
- Quarter the baby beets and add to the salad bowl.
- Gently toss the salad before sprinkling over the walnuts and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy.
- This makes enough for 2 people for lunch or for up to 4 people for a side accompaniment.